If you haven't read the previous two reads, you may want to do so first before looking into this one, since this is supposed to be the "pick-me-up" after reading over such sad and depressing material.
Anyway, this was performed at the U of A recently during the Fulbright Language Festival Foreign Language Speech contest. The dance that they perform is from a Japanese anime series, and they do a fair job of it. My friend, in the back and to your right, somewhat laments it now that the video has been put up on Youtube though.:)
This next one is one that I found while on Youtube. The costumes... are of a slightly higher quality, and the dancing seems to be spot on.
While this one here is of the actual pop singing group that performs the song.
And... this last one is the song in English.=)
After watching all of these, I can say that it has certainly washed away any negative feelings from the previous two posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, I feel kinda dirty after watching that middle video with the sound off...
ReplyDeleteOh god, I think I need to call my parents...
j/k
No, but seriously, I could only listen to the music for about 20 secs. Just not my sound I guess.
Yeah, I guess I've become accustomed to this type of sound, so it doesn't really phase me. And yes, the school uniforms do seem to evoke that sort of reaction as well.:)
ReplyDelete